1. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error and the infallible rule of faith and practice, as well as the solution to all problems affecting mankind. The Word of God is the foundation upon which the universal church, and by extension this ministry, operates and is the basis for which both are governed. We believe that the Word of God supersedes any earthly law that is contrary to the Holy Scriptures.
2. We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things.
a. We believe in the person of God the Father, an infinite, eternal, personal Spirit, all-knowing, all-present, and all-powerful, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ. .
b. We believe in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
c. We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding helper, teacher, and guide. We believe the Holy Spirit infills believers, evidenced by a greater dynamic in the Christian’s life enabling that person to be a bold and more effective witness. The supreme evidence of the Spirit filled life is the fruit of the Spirit, love. We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit in regard to the exercise of biblical gifts in order to best witness and operate in love.
3. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice, falling short of God’s standard and breaking His commandments – and therefore are under God’s righteous judgment. Yet God saves and gives new life to all who come to Him in repentance and faith only (and not by works), trusting in the Person and work of Jesus Christ. At the cross, Jesus Christ died in our place as our substitute, absorbing God’s wrath that should have come upon us. Because Jesus died for the sins of the world the invitation to believe is open to all, and whoever desires may come unto Jesus for new life and the forgiveness of sins. Because of this, we believe that each one's faith should have daily significance, and sharing our faith with others is a personal responsibility of all believers.
4. We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the head and all who are born again are a part of the Body of Christ.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances for the church: (a) full immersion water baptism of believers, and (b) the Lord’s Supper.
6. We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell, and a New Heaven and New Earth. All those who place their faith, hope and trust in Jesus Christ will enter Heaven and spend
eternity on the New Earth with the Lord, while those who reject Jesus’ free gift of salvation will spend eternity separated from the Lord. We believe that Hell was originally created for Satan and his fallen angels, that they do exist, and that they actively work against the will of God.
7. We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless separation of the wicked.
8. We believe that God created man in His image, and that He created them male and female. As such He created them different so as to complement and complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. Therefore, we respect all individuals as image bearers of God, but we only recognize biblically defined marriages.
To provide a Christ-centered nurturing environment for women experiencing addiction, hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
Through God’s direction, establish homes wherever there is a need of girls lost in addiction apart from Gods Word. Through discipleship and growth in their relationship with Christ and others, young ladies will come to learn of God’s love and become servants in Gods’ Kingdom.